Kathy and Mike

Kathy and Mike

7.01.2012

Baby Swiss

My next adventure....heading to Switzerland County. Check out some of the incredibly beautiful scenery en route to the organic dairy farm...

There seemed to be no other cars on the road once I got closer to Vevay. 

Here's the dairy farm!

Mooooooooo

So, why did I come back from the Dominican Republic and then go hang out on an organic dairy farm? 
Answer is simple - 
I needed some Diana time! 
Highlights included seeing her baby boy, Ebenezer, for the very first time; spending time with one of my very best friends; and sampling some awesome Brickhouse Cheese. (Seriously, get the swiss. I don't even like swiss, but that cheese is GOOD!) 

You know those friends you have who you can tell anything at all, and they still love you? Yeah, Diana is one of those people for me. She just moved back from Florida and I'm so GLAD she's back in Hoosierville!

1 comment: