Kathy and Mike

Kathy and Mike

4.22.2012

Bixby Struts his Stuff!



Bixby is strutting his stuff for the Humane Society. I think you'll like his profile message. hehe. He's such a gangsta.

Bixby's Profile
My name is Bixby Morris and I am named after Clive Bixby, the alter-ego of Phil Dunphy on Modern Family.  We're both smooth, charming, and great with the ladies. (They especially love my green neuter tat.) I will be participating in this race along with Marleau Garcia and all my Eagle Creek Bark Park pals. I'm strutting my stuff and raising money for all my puppy-amigos still in the shelter. I'm from the streets, so I know what it's like. I'm living the high life now, but I'll never forget where I'm from. To quote my good friend, J-Lo:
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Bixby from the block.
Used to have a little, now I have a lot.
No matter where I go, I know where I came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment