Kathy and Mike

Kathy and Mike

2.23.2012

Wedding Photo Booth Fun

I officially think wedding photo booths are awesome. These are from November. (Look - it takes me a while to scan things! I've been busy...and I've got lots of reasons for that which will all be revealed in future blog posts. So, if I follow my current schedule, I will be able to tell you sometime in April why I have been so busy...but I digress.) 

Wedding photo booths = super geeky fun. Love. It.

It is important to note that Sophia and I put each of our copies together in the Chandra and Aaron wedding photo booth scrapbook such that we just kept going and going all down the page. You kind of lose our noses when you piece two of them together, but otherwise it looks pretty cool.

Then, there was the photo shoot with Mike where, I kid you not, the photo booth took 15 photos of us, and only managed to show these four. haha. Ladies and gentlemen, this right here is true love...at it's finest. 

1 comment: