Kathy and Mike

Kathy and Mike

11.20.2011

Autumnal Hoosier

Now that I'm a Hoosier...I've been engaging in a few Hoosier-ly activities. I recently attended the last quarter of a Colts game (hooray for free tickets!), I have now been to Yats (strangely similar to Dats for my B'town amigos), and I've been through a corn maze. Pretty cool! 

I'm absolutely positive that they have corn mazes in Kentucky. But, you have to remember, I'm from Loo-vul (aka Louisville, for you non-natives), but I'm from the 'burbs. There are no corn mazes there to my knowledge. 


 My friends are awesome. You have to love their American Gothic meets Hoosier Corn Field pose.

 *Sigh* Such a beautiful day. I'm so thankful I got to see my friend Andrew (see Mr. American Gothic above) and spend time with many of my SPEA friends. 

The only thing that could have made the day better would have been adding Suzzy (pronounced like "fuzzy"...but not really...) to our Indiana excursions. (Suz - Please tell Ohio that it must share you...before Indiana has to come over and kick its butt. Thanks.)

1 comment:

  1. If I don't make my way to you soon, tell Indiana to get its butt-kickin' on!

    ReplyDelete